Guys, what an amazing way to start my 2017 wedding season. I met Emily Molison (now Woznica) last year when I photographed her brother’s wedding, and let me just say that it was my greatest pleasure and honor to come spend time with these folks again- sweet, humble, faith driven people, and Dan, Emily’s new husband, is her perfect match, gentle but strong willed, and a certain leader for their new family.
Although I love when couples opt in to having a first look for scheduling purposes, the moment that Dan saw his bride walking down the aisle was breathtaking, intimate, and so heartfelt, which pretty much describes their entire day. From the overflowing tears as the girls saw Emily in her dress, as well as when they prayed over her marriage, to the getting ready process in a family home, and even when grandma busted out some ridiculous moves on the dance floor, every moment held so much love.
Thank you for braving the April wind with me everyone, and for making my first experience of this wedding season unforgettable.
- Photography: Christie Heimbach Photography
- Second Shooter: Nicole Daacke Photography
- Ceremony Venue: First United Methodist Church, Hanover, PA
- Reception Venue and coordinator: Traci Dickensheets at Bay City Restaurant
- Cake: Mrs. Clarissa Newlin at Sweet Treats Bakery
- DJ: Mr. Bryan Perry
- Hair: Megan Molison